Monday 1 July 2013

Lying cheating skank - the inspiration

Lying cheating skank is actually my own diary, it has my every thought and feeling in it but it's not the kind of diary you want to keep private. Every name has been changed so the people i'm writing about won't necessarily know that it's them i am talking about.  It's the kind of story where i don't know what the endings going to be because the story keeps building, the past few months have been the best and the worst few months of my life and it needs to be put onto paper for anyone to understand because when you read a book you become that person and you keep a part of that character in you. This means that my readers won't be able to judge me because they have walked the miles i have in my shoes.  Every surprise that comes in the book was as much a shock to me as it will be to you when you read it.  So far it's the story of Siora's love life but it is beginning to spiral into a story of anorexia and that is where you come in readers, email me your anorexia stories and they will be posted onto my blog in a tab at the top. so what are you waiting for? email em at tanyaolaylabeauty28@gmail.com and i will post it onto my blog!

Love Tanya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment